CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2008

*The World Inside a Snow Globe*

Hi my sweet friends!!!!
My love is about to buy a new photo camera but while he doesn't I continue taking self portraits...
This time I came across a snow globe and got fascinated with the frozen world inside it!



"The Snow Globe" by Nemerov



"And they left me one toy, a village white...



...With the fresh snow and silently in glass..Frozen forever."



"But if you shook it,the snow would rise up in the rounded space...




...And from the limits of the universeSnow itself down again."



"Ow world of white,First home of dreams!"



"Now that I have my dead,I want so cold an emblem to rehearse...



...How many of them have gone from the world’s light...



...As I have gone, too, from my snowy bed."




Hope you love it as much as I do!!! ♥♥♥


I brought this snowglobe from a souvenir shop in London


Pijama and socks - Oysho


Lipstick - "Rumba Red" from H&M



Kiss Kiss


Melody

6 postcards:

Anónimo disse...

snow globes are lovely! x

Pomysłodajnia disse...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I will show new earrings on it for sale.:)
welocome soon!

LookingGlassGirl disse...

I love your snowglobe. I've wanted one for myself for a few years now, but haven't seemed to find any that are right. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. It's always nice to get encouraging words. Yes, Alice in Wonderland is amazing. I would love to write something that spectacular one day. Do you like writing too? I agree with you that it's nice to find people with similar interests.

Anónimo disse...

Este blog é estranho xixi...mas bonito!! :D

Pansieberry disse...

i love your hairclip!

Lookk disse...

Ameei o seu pijama da Kitty, e vc esta linda nas fotos! :D
O site da Martha é muito bom mesmo neh, sempre que estou sem o que fazer vou perambular por lá, pena que sempre acabo frustrada por não conseguir fazer aquelas comidas liiindas... rs
mas um dia eu consigo
bjooos